Blueprint Sports FAQ
What is Blueprint Sports?
Blueprint Sports’ NIL platform provides current and retired NCAA, Olympic, and Professional athletes the stage to engage with brands, community supporters, youth sports families, and charitable organizations for revenue earning engagements. Local communities and national organizations can quickly book appearances, brand promotion, youth sports training, social media engagements, and autograph signings.
How do I use Blueprint Sports?
Blueprint Sports is currently on the App Store for ios. Whether you are an Athlete or Mascot, Business or Brand, Youth Sports Organization or Family, or a Charity – we encourage you to download the app and explore the Blueprint Sports marketplace. Please see below for more details based on the type of account you would like to create.
Want to get in touch with Blueprint Sports?
Head over to our Contact Us page.
How much does it cost to use Blueprint Sports?
Blueprint Sports is free to use.
Just sign up on the App Store for ios.
From there, you can begin utilizing the marketplace!
What types of engagements are booked with Blueprint Sports?
There are several types of engagements that connect athletes with community members and businesses via Direct Bookings and/or Campaigns, including:
- Meet and Greet events with fans, businesses, charities, etc.
- Social Media campaigns.
- Autograph Sessions, which could be at trade shows, card-collector events, book signings, etc.
- Coaching and Mentorship sessions, which include teaching camp sessions, teaching young players directly in one-on-one sessions, or even mentoring youths with an ongoing relationship.
- Speaking Engagements which could be at business meetings, training sessions, motivational events, etc.
- Photo Shoots, which could be for marketing and branding of products, promotions for local businesses, etc.
- Podcast appearances.