Does the opportunity to help be an essential part of developing the future of a young, exciting, and leading-edge company in College Athletics and Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) space excite you?
If you’re interested in combining your passion for sports and loyalty marketing programs, we want to speak with you!
Collaborates with VP of Marketing and Communications to develop the overall Blueprint Sports Collectives’ Loyalty Program and refine existing strategies.
· Develops creative marketing and fundraising strategies to grow membership and meet revenue goals; manage marketing plans for direct mail, web, mobile, email campaigns, etc.
· Manages ongoing membership messaging calendar and tactics to drive new member acquisition and improve program engagement and retention.
· This person would be responsible for doing a thorough assessment of each market: population, demographics, alumni, etc.; so, an appropriate strategy can be rolled out specific to each area/collective.
· Designs creative briefs and oversees development and execution of marketing assets across multiple channels and properties, ensuring creative is on-strategy, on-brand, and routed appropriately for approval.
· Will work with Blueprint Sports GM’s to develop promotional campaign calendars and execute events.
· Develops loyalty program incentives including premiums/thank-you gift strategies and oversee premium inventory management and vendor relationships.
· Creates executive presentations and reports campaign results, marketing strategies and initiatives during monthly business reviews.
· Utilizes membership database system for campaign setup and execution, email marketing, list strategy and segmentation, and data mining and analysis.
· Tracks and reports on campaign performance and membership metrics to transform data into actionable data sets and analytics for optimized fundraising performance.
· Maintains strong and collaborative relationships with external partners and internal contacts.
· Other duties as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or related field
· 5 + years’ experience in one of the following fields: loyalty marketing, partnership marketing, consumer marketing, or related field.
· Previous experience working within a large loyalty program or new product development.
· Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage large data sets to make data-driven decisions.
· Demonstrates ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple marketing initiatives and tactics with timeliness and accuracy.
· Demonstrates ability to produce high quality work products, with consistency and attention to detail.
. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrates ability to identify opportunities and put forth innovative ideas and communicate them effectively.
· Flexible interpersonal skills to deal effectively with business contacts and executive levels of the organization.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Professional public speaking and presentation skills.
· Exceptional attention to detail, ability to manage multiple tasks and finish projects within deadlines.
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
· Strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm for building strong professional relationships with donors, board members, volunteers, staff, and the general public.
· The ability to work occasional evening, weekend, and irregular hours and to travel as needed.
Founded in Las Vegas in 2020 and backed by Andre Agassi, eight-time Grand Slam tennis champion, Blueprint Sports (BPS) powers the industry’s leading name, image, and likeness (NIL) collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses, connecting them with student-athletes at their favorite university. BPS’ national portfolio of collectives support student-athletes in communities across the country, including: Friends of Spike, around Gonzaga University, Friends of Wilbur & Wilma, around the University of Arizona, Friends of Basevols, around the University of Tennessee, Friends of UNILV, around the University of Nevada Las Vegas, Friends of the Pack, around the University of Nevada-Reno, Friends of Rocky, around The University of Toledo and more. The Blueprint Sports management team possesses over 50 years of college and professional sports experience, spanning the Pac-12 Conference, IMG, Learfield, and Nevada Athletics Commission, among others. For more information visit blueprintsports.com and follow @PoweredByBPS on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: DAN ROSSETTI, ASCENSION SPORTS PARTNERS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Fletcher (born October 1, 1998) is an American football long snapper for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL). He started every game during his four season career playing college football at The University of Alabama where he finished perfect on all snapping duties. During his collegiate football career Thomas earned the honor of the Patrick Mannelly Award, multiple All American Honors, and was named the Nations’ Top Long Snapper. As a two season game captain Thomas played an integral role in Alabama winning two National Championships. As his collegiate career came to a close Thomas was drafted by the Panthers in the sixth round of the 2021 NFL Draft. Thomas is experienced in an array of different markets having lived different parts of his life in California, Washington, Texas, Florida, Alabama, Arizona and North Carolina.
David Smallhouse, a fifth generation Tucsonan, graduated from the University of California at Davis with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Economics and from the University of Arizona with a Master of Science Degree in Agricultural Economics.
David currently is the Managing Director of Miramar Ventures, LLC, a firm involved in agribusiness, real estate, private equity, and venture capital investments. He currently serves as a board member of Playability Toys, Western Alaska Copper & Gold Company and I.Me.Mine Digital.
Current civic activities include Trustee of Salpointe Catholic High School, Director of the University of Arizona’s Tech Launch Arizona, Executive Board Member of Sun Corridor, Inc., Board Member of Start Up Tucson, Trustee of the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, Board Member of the Tucson Medical Center Foundation, Finance and Investment Committees of Tucson Medical Center and a Member of the Eller College National Board of Advisors. David is also a member of the Tucson Airport Authority, and the Tucson Conquistadores
Ron Boreta, a former student-athlete on the golf team at UNLV, has served as President of All-American Sports Park, Inc., the parent company of All-American Golf Center, Inc, since 1992, and has been Chief Executive Officer since August 1994.From 1983 to 1995, Ron served as Chief Executive Officer of Sporting Life Inc., where he was the owner and operator of 75 golf shops that operated under the name of Las Vegas Discount Golf & Tennis.Mr. Boreta and his brother John currently own four retail golf stores in the greater Las Vegas Valley.
Tom Fletcher, former student-athlete, graduate of San Diego State University and NFL player, is the Senior Vice President of Marketing Partnerships for the Phoenix Suns (NBA) and Phoenix Mercury (WNBA).Fletcher possesses more than 20 years of professional and collegiate sports experience. Most recently, he spent seven years as a Senior Vice President of Sales and Business Development at IMG College, where he oversaw all revenue generation, of multimedia rights over 16 western Division I athletic institutions.Fletcher spent almost a decade as a member of the Portland Trail Blazers (NBA) corporate sponsorships team and as vice president of corporate sales and service, managed revenue generation and service for the team and Rose Garden Arena (now the Moda Center). Before joining the Trail Blazers, Fletcher was the Director of Marketing and Sponsorship for the Special Olympics of Northern California.Tom and his wife Tamy have two college-aged children, Thomas and Molly. Thomas plays football at the University of Alabama, while Molly plays volleyball at the College of Coastal Georgia.
Steve Miller, a graduate of Bradley University, and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, is the Chief Executive Officer of Agassi Graf Holdings. He is responsible for three for-profit entities (Agassi Graf Holdings, BILT by Agassi and Reyes, and Stefanie Graf Ventures, LLC) plus one non-profit foundation (Andre Agassi Foundation for Education).Miller brings a wealth of experience to these positions. He was the CEO of Power Plate International and the Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors. He has served as a senior analyst and adjunct professor at the University of Oregon’s Warsaw Sports Marketing Center. Acting as a critical industry specialist, he worked with the Warsaw Center on various initiatives, including industry outreach and research.From 2000-2005, Miller was President & CEO of the Professional Bowlers Association in Seattle. Prior, Miller was the Director of Global Sports Marketing at Nike for over ten years. While at Nike, Miller served in numerous positions, including Director of Athletics, Director of U.S. Sports Marketing, Director of Sports Marketing for the Asia Pacific Region, and Director of NCAA Sports Marketing.Before his work at Nike, Miller served as Director of Athletics at Kansas State University, where he led an effort to turn one of the country’s most losing football programs into a top-five nationally ranked team and 11 straight bowl games. He also supervised the expansion of the university athletic facilities, including a new 13,500-seat basketball arena, a total football renovation, new indoor and outdoor track & field venues, plus the largest fundraising increase in the school’s history.
Craig Pintens is a member of the Wisconsin Bar, where he earned his Juris Doctor from Marquette University School of Law and his Bachelor of Business Administration degree in marketing cum laude from the University of Wisconsin, Whitewater. Craig is currently the Athletic Director at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California.A proven athletic administrator with leadership experience at national championship-winning programs, Pintens came to LMU from the University of Oregon, where he served as senior associate athletic director for the past seven years. In that role, he helped lead Oregon’s athletic programs to tremendous success in competition and transformed the fan experience, strategic planning processes, athletics operations, promotions, and fundraising while overseeing the marketing and communications departments.Pintens, who served as National Association of Collegiate Marketing Administrators (NACMA) President in 2013-14, guided each of the revenue-producing departments under his oversight at Oregon to increases and achievement of record numbers. Additionally, Pintens helped Oregon build one of the most influential digital and social presences in college athletics.Prior to his tenure at Oregon, Pintens worked in the athletic departments at Louisiana State University, Marquette University, and the University of Texas-Pan American. As he would at Oregon, as Assistant Athletic Director of Marketing at LSU, Pintens implemented strategic ticket sales plans, leading to record ticket sales and attendance numbers, while also developing a social media strategy that led to one of the largest social media imprints in college athletics.At Marquette, he enacted fundraising initiatives that generated more than $2 million while increasing the donor base by 33 percent. At the University of Texas-Pan American, he managed sales, promotions, and game-day operations; he successfully negotiated the university’s first Spanish radio broadcast deal.Pintens is an accomplished public speaker, appearing at conferences throughout the country. The National Association of Collegiate Marketing Administrators has honored him with 35 awards in the areas of season ticket campaigns, advertising, ticket sales, new media, video, and corporate sponsorship.Pintens resides in Westchester, CA with his wife, Jill, and children Kaitlin, Jackson, Tate, and Avery.
Qiava Martinez, a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, is the Vice President of Premium Service and Guest Experience for The Las Vegas Raiders, where she has been with the team for the last twelve years.
Before pursuing a career in the sports industry, Qiava was the publisher and owner of Culture Magazine. The magazine was an outlet used by teenage writers to express their life experiences.